Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi

Hi I am Syn Kae. I live in ******** and I am** years old. I can not tell you where I live but I can tell you where I do not live. Firstly I do not live in Mars nor Neptune but I live somewhere on the Earth. I am an average citizen of ******* and do not have an interesting/exciting life.

I am in the Infocomm Club.So far I have learnt how to use a few softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver and Blender. Above all the softwares I have learnt so far, I only know how to use Photoshop well.

Just because I am in a CCA which people assume it is where "nerds" go to, I enjoy to play sports, especially soccer.

I enjoy to eat, sleep and play like any average human being. I enjoy trying different types of food, thus, I love to go out with my family to try different types of restaurants.



No comments:

Post a Comment