Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog learning experience





Yes today I am going to write about the learning journey of blogging. You might not know but the only reason that I made this blog was for an English assignment. This is probably the last post as I have fulfilled the 5 post quota.

For the past three weeks I have been blogging about myself. To be honest, this is my first time I have ever blogged and I was not very sure if I was competent enough to do it. Well, I had to do it anyways because it will be graded!

I felt very annoyed when my teacher announced that we had to do a blog. But now, I realised that it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Doing a blog has helped me to realise that blogging is not "no life" as I can expressed my thoughts and feelings through blogging. By blogging, I have further improved my writing skills. By doing a blog, it has also forced me to take some time to think about what I should blog and that has helped me to calm down when I was too stressed with school and tuition work.

Blogging has also taught me that I should be patient as I always try do get things done as fast as possible. For the first 2 weeks of my blogging experience, I always wanted to finish it as quickly as possible because I found it annoying. But during this week of blogging, I found it a leisure to express my feelings and thoughts.

I hope you enjoyed my blog and maybe someday, I might make a new blog!



Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment